Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RSVPs please!

I can't believe September is almost over already, but it means it's RSVP time! So send yours in this week if you haven't already!
(if you are so web 2.0 that you've forgotten how to snail mail, send me an rsvp email or post an rsvp comment!)

7 comments:

Susan said...

I think we sent in our RSVP...??? Just in case not here's our RSVP Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sue will be at the wedding!!! Oh, and why am I up at 4AM? WIRED!!!

Cousin Pat (in Chicago) said...

Our RSVPs were put in the mailbox in the midst of a Cubs game: Pat, Bill, Sidonie, and both Cliffs will be there! (Sue: up all night or up way too early?)

anyaseu said...

Robbins just called. Uncle John, Aunt Hyobon, Tasya, and Hana will all be there.

Diana and Sunny said...

Aunt Sue, yours came in the mail, cousin Pat - I've got everybody on the list, and Buz - what about Hyojon?

Sunny said...

Aunt Sue's comment is awesome. Definitely in contention for comment of the year. I think the only real competition is Nick Main's comment on the Zazzle Sucks post.

Anonymous said...

I love aunt sue's comment too! Who comments at 4 am?? Haha!

Unknown said...

Diana and Sunny,

Congratulations on the big day. Lat week I received the elegant invitation designed to make me smile, having previously been given a heads up on the date by your dad.
I will see you on the 26th -- and possibly with Nathan, who is here from New York for a few days. I promise not to bring a photo of you and Nathan in diapers.

Jonathan

Jonathan Slevin