Saturday, September 6, 2008

My 25th birthday and 50 days to go!


I celebrated a quarter century today, and it just so happens that there are only 50 more days until the big day! We can't wait.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

yeah.....I can't believe it was 25 years ago you made your entrance into this world. Even then, you looked like you already knew everything there was to know!!! You were sooooooo cute. And I can't believe it's just 50 days, now 49 days until the 26th!! yiikes. I'm taking Dad to see the Birkby house next week end. I forgot he hasn't seen the place yet. We are all getting excited about the fast approaching day!!
Happy Birthday Sperbeny!

Debbie said...

AHHHHH 50 days!?!???! oh my gorsh.

Anonymous said...

half way to 50! haha! I'm excited sperbeny!

Diana and Sunny said...

Oh, and BTW Ma, your present arrived on my birthday - thank you for the tea!!