Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wedding Shower In Elmhurst






















An extremely belated post on the wedding shower! We had a delicious lunch, tea favors, and a ton of fun in Elmhurst on August 9. Aunt Sue and Katie hosted the party, and everything was amazing! It was also a veritable family reunion. Among the guests: Grandma Mary, Granny Char, Aunt Pat, Cousins Julie and Pat, Sidonie (with baby Cliff), Kristin, Teresa, my mom and sisters, Dorsa, Rachel, and most of all, Aunt Maura was able to make it! All the grandkids stopped by (Mia even helped open presents), as did Uncle Bill and Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Kevin, Patrick, Matthew, Erik, and Bill Cooper.
Thanks to everyone who came, I had a great time and hope everyone else did too!

4 comments:

Anya-mind said...

it was excellent i DO have to say. the food, the ambiance, and not to mention the company. however, my favorite part was the after party. the wonderful purse party.

i am not being able to wait for the next time you're in VA, because I'm sure by then it will be time for your BACHELORETTE PARTAYYYYY!!!!

Anonymous said...

It really was an awesome time with our extended family. When I come home in a week I will see everyone again and then have my new purse wahoo!

Hey look sperbeny beat you guys in writing about our vacation (and I say you guys because buzzie has all the pics from our vacation), but yeah good times. See you guys later and I'll see sperbeny at her bachelorette party!!

Anya-mind said...

HWELL SPLORY, im not sure the pursies will be here next week. they get shipped out on the 29th. HOWEVER, i have a surprise pottery gifty-poo for you. and im sure you realized this, but you left all your make up and stuff here.

Susan said...

Hey! Anyboby...post some pix from the vacation...I didn't take any. What's wrong with me? I must have zenned out raking the beach.