Friday, August 15, 2008

Hotel Update!

Now that I am finally back in Saint Louis after 3 weeks of traveling (more on my vacation and traveling adventures later), I have to alert everyone about the hotel situation for the wedding weekend. As i previously posted, I have a small block of rooms at the Hampton Inn, however, the rest of the hotel is sold out as of mid-July.
So, I also booked an additional (larger) block of rooms at the Holiday Inn at Carradoc Hall, which is just down the road from the Hampton Inn. Both are in Leesburg, within 3 miles of the Birkby house.
Guests are welcome to book rooms at either hotel.

To book a room at the Holiday Inn in Leesburg, please call 1-703-771-9200 and ask for the Seubert/Yoo wedding block.

To book a room at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Leesburg, please either book online here or call
703-669-8640 and request the Seubert/Yoo wedding block.

Don't forget to book by October 4!

No comments: