We want to thank Aunt Sue and Uncle Kevin for leading a wonderful toast to celebrate our engagement and for the beautiful pair of Waterford champagne flutes. We look forward to celebrating many more milestones with them :)
Also, thanks to Kate, Kristin, and Teresa for offering help and advice on wedding planning and even fun anecdotes regarding the next step (babies, gulp!). Kate also gave me a set of wedding planning books that have been passed down a few times - I feel honored to be next in line. I also love the archive of saved invitations - they are great reference, I've already studied them at great length. :)
Thanks to all for a great Thanksgiving and especially for the best wishes on our engagement!
1 comment:
WHAT?!? no pictures?? im disappointed in you. well, me and mom read this together and we love ur flutes. haha. and they gave u advice on babies?? i thoguht thats not going to be happening untill you were 28??? haha
Post a Comment