Friday, October 3, 2008
To Diana:
On behalf of me and your sisters we wanted to say we love you! We cannot wait for the big day! Don’t stress and if you ever feel the need to scream look at the picture of Paddy on the whole puzzle blog and it will make you smile! Or call one of us and brain-dump, we are here for you to vent to :) (I wrote this without consulting your sisters but I know they love you and I know they would agree!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, of course. I'm surprised you're not posting a new blog everyday with the wedding being 3 weeks away! But I guess you're busy doing things INVOLVING the wedding, so you don't have enough time to post about those things. Anyways, I'm really excited and can't wait until you come home before the wedding!
oh yeah we loves the sperbeny and I can't wait till october 26th~!!!!
Post a Comment