Friday, July 18, 2008

100 Days to go!

I was just informed by the premier planning software on WeddingWire.com that I now have exactly 100 days of freedom left! (Okay, let's couch that with a more theoretical set of air quotes: "freedom". Yes, that's better. ) And what does WeddingWire want me to do with my remaining 100 days? Why, check some more stuff off the list, of course! Let's see what it says to do by 3 months prior:

• Finalize your guest list. Check!
• Order your invitations. Check! Assemble invitations? er, not so much....
Order your wedding cake. Crap! Do I need one of those?
Order your wedding rings. (cue moth, fleeing from turned-out pocket) nuts...
Hire a calligrapher. Hello, didn't you see the moth just now?
Attend your shower. Presents? I'm there!
Hire videographer. Er, check...Sister with camcorder counts, right?

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What is moth?? And should we order that cake?? I think you do need one. Time is flying by faster than light speed!!

Anonymous said...

Of course you need a cake! You and Sunny have to smoosh frosting all over your faces in front of everyone and then give the rest of the cake to your favorite...I mean to your cool sister Splory! I know how you feel with those moths coming outta your pockets, I have a little family of moths in my pockets, I named one of them Steve!

Diana and Sunny said...

Hey bob! we should definitely order a cake, if only to appease Splory's desire to see "smooshing". We should go see about visiting that cake place that Dorsa found - they seemed to have reasonable prices.

Say hi to Steve for me, Splor.

Dorsa said...

Here is the number for the happy eatery place for the cake. You should call and see if we can go in sometime this weekend. Unless you want me to call I can do that too. Regardless here are the digits: 703-988-9688

MOH